Sifu is about to launch, and brace yourself, it's not going to be a walk in the park. This game is as tough as nails, and you'll need to be a kung fu master to survive. But fear not, my fellow warrior! I've gathered some essential beginner tips to help you kickstart your journey of revenge in the most hilarious and stylish way possible. Let's dive into the world of Sifu and become the badass we were born to be!
1: Detective Boards and CollectiblesScene: Picture yourself as a detective in a noir film, wearing a trench coat and a fedora, standing in a dimly lit room with a giant corkboard covered in clues.
- The Detective Board in Sifu acts like your personal evidence wall, collecting all the goodies you find along the way.
- It's like a treasure chest of knowledge, giving you hints to beat bosses and find shortcuts.
- Remember, levels are interconnected, so don't go crazy searching for collectibles in the wrong order. It's all part of the master plan.
2: The Art of Grab and ThrowScene: Imagine yourself as a kung fu master, channeling your inner Jackie Chan, tossing enemies around like ragdolls.
- Parry an enemy, and then press square and cross simultaneously to execute a grab move.
- Use the grab move to throw enemies off balconies or down stairs, because even tough guys can trip and fall. Gravity is your ally!
- Embrace the chaos and fling your foes around the battlefield. It's like a game of kung fu bowling!
3: Parry, Block, Dodge... Dance!Scene: Visualize a dance floor with enemies attacking from all directions, and you gracefully dodging and countering their moves.
- Parrying and blocking are essential, but don't forget the art of dodging.
- Move in the direction of your enemy's attack while holding the block button, and if you time it right, unleash a combo of epic proportions.
- It's a dance of death, where your nimble feet and lightning-fast reflexes become the envy of even the most seasoned fighters.
4: Takedowns and the Risk FactorScene: Picture yourself as a martial arts superstar, surrounded by enemies, contemplating whether to perform a flashy takedown move.
- Takedowns are powerful but come with risks. Sometimes, enemies become stronger and more aggressive if you take them down.
- If you prefer a safer approach, keep attacking until your enemies' health runs out. Slow and steady wins the race, my friend.
5: Grind, Grind, Baby!Scene: Transport yourself to a training montage straight out of an '80s action flick, complete with a pumping soundtrack.
- The first level of Sifu may make you sweat, but it's your golden opportunity to grind and become a combat virtuoso.
- Repeat the level to hone your parrying, dodging, blocking, and overall ass-kicking skills.
- Brace yourself for the second level, where things really ramp up. It's like going from a casual stroll to a full-blown marathon.
6: The Age of a Martial ArtistScene: Imagine yourself as a wise old master, imparting ancient wisdom to your disciples.
- Age matters in Sifu. After completing a level, your age at the end becomes your starting age for the next level.
- Don't worry; it's not as complicated as time travel. It just saves your progress according to how old you were when finishing a level.
- Beating a level at a younger age overwrites your progress, so choose your path wisely, Grasshopper.
7: Unlocking and Sliding Kick ShenanigansScene: Visualize yourself as a ninja, swiftly sliding and kicking enemies with unmatched finesse.
- Spend your hard-earned XP to unlock moves and abilities, but pay attention to the "permanent unlock" category.
- Invest XP in a skill five times, and voila! It becomes a permanent part of your arsenal. No more XP grinding for the same moves repeatedly.
- The Sliding Kick move is your holy grail. Sprint, sweep your enemy's leg, and watch them fall like a stack of cards. It's pure satisfaction.
8: The Power of Focus and Knowing When to Use ItScene: Picture yourself as a superhero, charging up your energy to unleash devastating attacks on your enemies.
- Build up your focus by blocking and fighting back. It's like charging your superpowers.
- Special attacks fueled by focus can't be blocked, and they set up perfect opportunities for follow-up combos.
- Save those flashy moves for the toughest foes and boss battles. Don't waste them on grunts who crumble at the slightest touch.
9: The Art of Running AwayScene: Channel your inner Usain Boltas you imagine yourself sprinting through the streets, enemies hot on your heels.
- Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor. If overwhelmed, don't be ashamed to run away and regroup.
- Sprinting allows you to cover ground quickly and escape dangerous situations.
- Find a safe spot, catch your breath, and reevaluate your strategy. Remember, a wise warrior knows when to fight and when to retreat.
Congratulations, young grasshopper! You now possess the knowledge to embark on your journey in Sifu with confidence and a dash of humor. Remember to embrace the chaos, master the art of dodging, and unleash your inner kung fu hero. May your strikes be swift, your parries be perfect, and your journey be filled with epic moments and laughter. Now go forth and become the master you were destined to be in Sifu!